Something to chew on

Monday, June 14, 2010

I Ate One Cookie, and Only One Cookie

Two weeks ago, I would not have been able to make such a claim when a box of cookies was placed on the table in front of me. But this weekend, when I picked up a package of cookies on the recommendation of a friend, I ate one of them. Just one. And it was amazing!

I think there has been a bit of a change in my brain. And over the past week, I've lost six pounds. Now, I know that is not sustainable or even healthy to do on an on-going basis, but for my first week on the new mystery program, I'm very pleased. And six pounds: That just shows me how terribly I was eating (and how much) before.

Now if my brain can just turn on its "I love to exercise" lobe, I'll really be rockin' and rollin'...

Oh, the mystery program? I think I'm just about ready to share. If I can just figure out how to do it without sounding like a commercial...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • oh wow! congrats on the willpower, and the early weight loss.. that's gotta be super reassuring, to know you're going in the right direction (even while knowing it won't stay that big that fast as you go along). I'm even more intrigued about what the mystery program is, because I've become aware in the past few weeks just how horribly I eat, too. sigh.

    By Anonymous elizabetht, at June 14, 2010 1:00 PM  

  • It's so *easy* to eat poorly though! :-)

    By Blogger Summer, at June 14, 2010 5:46 PM  

  • Good going girl!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 17, 2010 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger