Something to chew on

Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's Been a Week and I Should Be Blonde

I can't believe I let a whole week go by without journaling my food intake or griping about the scale. But tomorrow is a new day and a new week, and I need to start fresh. I didn't even weigh in on Saturday. I could use going to a wedding as my excuse, but the week before wasn't my best ever as far as eating goes, so I'll simply say: I didn't even weigh in on Saturday.

So, my goals this week are:
  1. To journal my food every day.
  2. To wear the pedometer every day and add the number -- however big or small -- to my journaling.
  3. To drink 68 ounces of water each day.
  4. To drink no more than one Diet Coke each day.
  5. To get back on my schedule and weigh Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
Oh, and here is an actual conversation that you could have overheard in Cole's truck today if you had been a fly riding with us. We enjoyed a late lunch at Tin Star and I asked him where we were going after we finished. He said we'd go get gas and wash the truck:

Me: "Are we gonna wash the truck at the gas station or at Aladdin?"

Cole: "Aladdin?!?"

10-second pause

Me: "HA!!! I mean Genie, not Aladdin!"

Cole shakes his head, laughs at me and calls me a genius.

10 minutes later, we're pulling into the gas station.

Cole: "Should we just go see how busy Genie is?"

Me: "Who's Jeanie?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger