Something to chew on

Monday, March 17, 2008

Backtracking

I'm running again this week. At this point, we should be finished with our nine-week program, but a couple of weeks of Cole being sick and then SXSW has our schedule all outta whack. So, I'm backing up a couple of weeks and starting again this with maybe week 5. No shame in that, I'm glad to have running in my plans for the week again. I've missed it...

If it doesn't happen tonight because of the coming storms, we'll be running Wednesday evening for sure.

Breakfast: 1 cup MultiGrain Cheerios: 1 point
1/2 vanilla soy milk: 1 point
banana: 2 points

Lunch: soup: 2 points
crackers: 2 points
cheese: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: Rice Krispie treat: 2 points

Dinner: BBQ cup: 7 points
steamed green beans: 1 point (for the butter)

TOTAL: 20 points on the nose.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger