Something to chew on

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hope and Sand

If my bathroom scale here is any indication, I've made progress the last two days. SXSW was tough on me in the food department. Good food, don't get me wrong, just too much of it. And I didn't drink half as much water as I should or as I usually do. If I had had my normal amount, I would have been up at least three times during those hour-long panels.

Our scale here at the house usually weighs me 2-2.2 heavier than the official WW scale, so I'm expecting (and hoping) to see a loss in the morning. Plus, I have new motivation: a beach trip the last weekend in May. Hanging out in a bathing suit on the boat with Cole is one thing, but being on a beach full of thousands of complete strangers is another for some reason.

I'm planning on going with a cousin and his kids, my folks and my grandmother, and I just want to play in the sand and collect shells and take pictures with the kids and be comfortable in my own skin.

Today's points:

Breakfast: chocolate-bran muffin: 1 point
banana: 2 points

Lunch: chicken pasta salad: 5 points
chips: 3 points

Afternoon snack: South Beach cookies: 3 points

Dinner: salad: 6 points
two cheese sticks: 4 points

TOTAL: 24 points. Still too many, but we'll see how tomorrow goes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger