Something to chew on

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Produce Goals

I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. Do any of us really??? I eat a banana almost every day, and many days I have an apple with lunch, but I don't eat near what I should.

I know that snacking on cucumbers or sugar-snap peas would probably keep me from munching on snack cakes every day, too. So that's my goal for next week (starting this Saturday after my meeting): Stock up on enough fruits and veggies to get me through the week. Does fried okra count???

Breakfast:
chocolate-bran muffin: 1 point
breakfast cookies: 3 points

Lunch: chicken nuggets: 6 points
fruit cup: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: 100-calorie English muffin: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Dinner: chicken-ranch quesadilla: 10 points

TOTAL: 24 points. Not perfect, but okay... And boy did I NOT get enough fruits and/or veggies in today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger