Something to chew on

Friday, February 22, 2008

Surely Someone Else Has Been There

I've not had the best grasp on eating healthy this week. Any grasp really. I wish I could pinpoint exactly why.

My mind just hasn't wanted to count points or grams of fat and fiber. My heart isn't into measuring each cup of cereal or ounce of cheese. I'm not motivated. Until I look at myself in the mirror. Then I just get mad and eat.

I'm tired of worrying about, of thinking about it. And I really hope this feeling will resolve itself soon so I can get on with it and finally get to the goal that keeps eluding me.

Am I the only one who has ever had this lull in loss and motivation??? How did you snap yourself out of it??? Would eating a whole chocolate pecan pie get it out of my system so that I can just start fresh Monday???

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • No it would not!! :) I tell you from experience, my friend.

    Don't beat yourself up about today or yesterday or any other day. Start again tomorrow and be patient with yourself. You are doing so well!!!

    You inspire me, anyway. :)

    By Blogger lcreekmo, at February 22, 2008 9:25 PM  

  • Thanks for the well-wishes! Mikey certainly had a good start, huh?

    The fall of my first year, I had about a 10 week lapse where I just couldn't seem to get motivated...I regained about 15 pounds...but I grabbed hold again at the first of the year and was fine after that. I feel for you...it's tough when you just aren't feeling it.

    By Blogger Kathy, at February 24, 2008 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger