Something to chew on

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Cole and I don't go crazy on Feb. 14. No sappy store-bought cards. No red roses. No silk boxers that say "love machine" around the waistband.

Instead, I like to think we celebrate our love year-round. (No gagging.) Whether he's surprising me with a new pair of shoes that he designed for me, or it's me cooking a special dinner when he's had a long day, we celebrate in our own special little ways.

Plus, we're getting our hearts in shape. We're smack in the middle of week six of our Couch-to-5K program (nine weeks total). And isn't our health the best gift we can give each other??? (Again, no gagging.)

Breakfast: 1 cup Special K: 1 point
1/2 cup soymilk: 1 point
banana: 2 points

Lunch: chicken nuggets: 6 points
fruit cup: 1 point
evil chocolate-dipped cookie: 4 points

Dinner: chicken/parmesan sausage: 4 points
mac-n-cheese: 4 points

TOTAL: 23 points. I don't think I'm gonna have a loss this week, but we'll see come Saturday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • That's how we do it too! I wish we were fit enough to do a run together...he has suggested salsa lessons...oh, my!!!

    By Blogger Kathy, at February 15, 2008 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger