Something to chew on

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday Food Journal

Just food and points. Nothing fun to see here today...

Breakfast:
1 cup MultiGrain Cheerios: 1 point
1/2 vanilla soy milk: 1 point
banana: 2 points

Mid-morning snack: 5 saltines: 1 point
4 cheese cubes: 1 point

Lunch: sandwich: 6 points
chips and salsa: 2 points
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: peanut butter and crackers: 3 points

Dinner: pork chops: 4 points
apple: 1 point
parmesan: 1 point

TOTAL: 24 points. Not good. And I need to get more veggies in. I don't think the salsa really counts. I see a trip to Whole Foods in my future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I heard Montel Williams yesterday say that we should eat four ounces of vegetables for every ounce of protein...made me want to go cook some kale!

    By Blogger Kathy, at January 31, 2008 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger