Something to chew on

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Year Ago Today...

We hit the highway in Nashville heading home with the newest addition to our little family. What an entertaining and sweet blessing Thunder has been...

So I guess today is his unofficial birthday, or at least his "welcome home to Texas" day. I owe him a trip to PetsMart this week...

Or is tomorrow the day to celebrate??? We left Nashville with him on the 13th, but didn't technically get home with him until the wee hours of the 14th... Maybe we should just celebrate for two days straight!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • YAY! Congratulations to Thunder for finding such a great home and Congratulations to Summer and Cole for finding such a great dog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 13, 2008 8:22 PM  

  • I loved the tile, Summer. There is something so wonderful about holding something someone has lovingly crafted! I had a favorite uncle who made little wooden bowls in the basement of his home and I was lucky enough to find myself owning one of them. I cherished him and now I have that little bowl to remind me of that wonderful man.
    Congratulations on finding Thunder...I don't know what we would do without our Kipper!

    By Blogger Kathy, at January 14, 2008 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger