Something to chew on

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Couch-to-5K: Week Four

We started week four of our little running program tonight. And I'm really beginning to enjoy it. So much so that on the days we don't run, I find myself wanting to. Am I slowly losing my mind?!?! Luckily, Thunder is up for a quick jog around the block every evening. Bugsy and T.J. are more the strolling types...

Things feel better too. Ankles, hips, lungs. I'm recovering and breathing easier faster after each running segment. My thighs feel stronger.

I'm a little worried about my food plan tomorrow though. The first half of the day will be fine, normal. But tomorrow afternoon I've got jury duty. What's a girl to wear?!?!

Today's points:

Breakfast:
oatmeal: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: English muffin pizzas: 4 points
apple: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: apple parfait: 2 point

Dinner: chicken fajita salad: 4 points
chips: 2 points
snack cakes: 1 point

TOTAL: 20 points

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • You get extra credit for running in the yucky weather.

    By Blogger Goaledgirl, at January 24, 2008 6:50 PM  

  • I just had jury duty a little while ago, but we were all released after a couple of hours. Dress for comfort with a removable layer for hot or cold rooms...they are always one or the other!

    I love Mikey's disheveled hair...and I love having another NASCAR girl on the blogs! btw...Happy is fine by me!

    By Blogger Kathy, at January 29, 2008 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger