Something to chew on

Monday, February 04, 2008

The Ugly Facts

I was higher on the scale this Saturday than I was after the holidays. I'm gonna go with the excuse that last week was a very girly week, if you know what I mean, because there is really no other logical explanation for a 4.2 pound gain over the last two weeks. Seriously.

But seeing that number printed out in my little book gave me a bit of extra determination. I snacked yesterday during the Super Bowl, and I enjoyed every bit and bite, so this week I will get it back under control.

Pre-breakfast: skinny vanilla latte: 3 points

Breakfast: muffin bar: 2 points
banana: 2 points

Lunch: Smart Ones mango/chicken: 5 points
small apple: 1 point

Afternoon snack: peanut butter and crackers: 4 points

Dinner: fajita salad: 5 points

TOTAL: 22 points

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Well, we have a few days without a major celebration before Valentines rolls around...bring on the salads! Seems like there are more and more celebrations all the time. Have a good week!

    By Blogger Kathy, at February 05, 2008 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger