Something to chew on

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week Six Complete

Dear Jim-

We ran 25 minutes today without stopping. Well, truth be told, we had to stop for about 30 seconds. Not that we needed to for pain or for water, but we had to stop for a little kiddie train going through the park. We had no choice. I was so proud at the end of the run. It's the most I've ever run in my life so far...

If you're ever in Austin, I hope you'll join us for a quick and easy run on the Hike and Bike Trail.

Thanks for all your words of inspiration,
-Summer

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • ACK! That is so great! I am NOT a runner and the idea of running for 25 mins straight is amazing! You guys rule!

    By Blogger Amy, at February 19, 2008 12:37 PM  

  • Ok, Summer ... Now you're inspiring me! Count on an Austin run, if I'm ever down that way, as long as you take me out for some brisket! Next time, you're in Nashville ... let's get Lena and the other Hammock-ites out for a 5K. Best and keep goin! Jim

    By Blogger Jim, at February 19, 2008 7:47 PM  

  • You're on!!!

    By Blogger Summer, at February 19, 2008 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger