Something to chew on

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Quick Update and a Plea for Coffee

Well, down 0.2 pounds this morning. A loss is a loss, right???

One of my treats for myself is a stop at Scooter's Coffeehouse on my way to weigh each Saturday morning. I'm greeted almost every Saturday morning by a bubbly and cute girl with strawberry blond hair who was born a little too late to be a true flower child. She's a gentle and sweet soul, and she always provides a great interaction (and vanilla latte) to start the day.

This morning as I ordered at the speaker, I noticed one of their large windows was busted out. From the location, I thought it was a car gone out of control from the parking lot. But when I got to the window and asked how her morning was going, she tearfully explained to me that they had been burglarized overnight. People suck. So, if you happen to be in the vicinity of Mopac and William Cannon in the next couple of weeks, go throw four bucks their way and enjoy some coffee. Locally owned and free wifi to boot!!! Plus, their drinks beat the little green logo off of the other guys.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger