Something to chew on

Monday, March 03, 2008

March's First Monday

Can you believe it's March?!?!

I feel like I'm having a great start to the week and month. My home scale budged in a downward direction this morning for the first time in what seems like months, and I'm pleased that I've had two fairly good days of staying on program.

I won't get to weigh this weekend at my regular Saturday morning meeting, but I hope to try to squeeze in a quick official weigh in on Friday. SXSW has my weekend full of fun, and I know if I see a good number on the official scale come Friday, it will give me the fire to eat well even with all the dining out we'll be doing throughout the weekend.

Today's breakdown...

Breakfast: scrabbled egg pita: 4 points

Lunch: quesadilla: 6 points
chips and salsa: 2 points

Afternoon snack: snack cakes: 1 point

Dinner: chicken taco salad: 10 points

TOTAL: 23 points. I'll take it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger