Something to chew on

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Halfway There

Well, I'm officially halfway through bootcamp. And I think I'm gonna miss it when it's over. And while all of the exercises are still fresh in my mind, I should come up with a post-bootcamp schedule. Cole and I could run three evenings a week and then squeeze in some of these weight and resistance exercises another two evenings a week. It sounds good, but I wonder if I can actually make it happen...

I'm going to miss tomorrow evening's class to go see our friend Robyn at the Cactus Cafe, so I'm going to (try to) make it to the 5:30 a.m. class. Yikes...

Today's points:

Breakfast: cereal: 2 points
soymilk: 1 point
string cheese: 1 point

Lunch: soup: 2 points
tortilla: 2 points

Afternoon snack: apple parfait: 2 points
100-calorie Balance bar: 2 points (pre-bootcamp)

Dinner: quesadilla: 6 points
chips and salsa: 3 points
apple: 1 point

TOTAL: 22 points.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Congrats on all your bootcamp success.

    I tried to make a little bootcamp journal so I wouldn't forget all the circuits she would have us go thru. I kept up the routine for about 2 weeks. I wish you much success in keeping up a post-bootcamp routine..you can do it!!!

    By Blogger Goaledgirl, at April 24, 2008 11:59 AM  

  • That's a good idea. I do need to get to writing them down while they're all fresh...

    By Blogger Summer, at April 24, 2008 1:05 PM  

  • You are just starting, Super Summer. Routine is habit. Keep it up!

    By Blogger Jim, at April 24, 2008 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger