Something to chew on

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Twelve Days Till Bootcamp

Three years ago, I did a four-week bootcamp (three evenings a week) that pretty much kicked my butt. I loved it, and it made me want to take up boxing. But I never did, and three years rolled by.

So, I signed up for another one this week, and I'm dragging Cole along with me. We start April 14, and this one is for three weeks, four evenings a week. I'm really ready for this boost in activity. I hope it will help me get past this four-month plateau and actually get the weight moving again, in the downward direction of course.

You should sign up and join us!!!

Breakfast: Fiber One bar: 2 points
banana: 2 points

Lunch: Lean Cuisine flatbread sandwich: 6 points
apple: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: 100-calorie Balance bar: 2 points

Dinner: chicken and brown rice: 10 points

TOTAL: 24 points. Not great. I need to get a grip...

Water: IIII (before noon)
IIII (3-7 p.m.)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • I did a bootcamp class too, the same company you linked too. It is a great way to jump start fitness. I did the woman's EARLY morning class 5 days a week. It was tough, but so good. I wish I had watched what I was eating during that time better. I only dropped a pound but I lose some inches. Good luck!!!

    By Blogger Goaledgirl, at April 04, 2008 1:06 PM  

  • Wow. Good luck. That's really cool. I need to do something I keep gaining.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 07, 2008 11:41 AM  

  • Is this like the one the Wives of Orange County did on their show?

    By Blogger Kathy, at April 07, 2008 4:18 PM  

  • Kathy, I don't watch that show, but I can only hope our bootcamp won't be like something they would do... hehe

    By Blogger Summer, at April 07, 2008 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger