Something to chew on

Monday, March 31, 2008

Chin up

It's so hard not to get discouraged sometimes.

Saturday morning I had a gain, not that it surprised me. It was that time, I had a huge Mexican meal sitting on my stomach from Friday night, and for some reason I didn't get in near enough water last week. All resulting in a gain of 1.4 pounds. Yuck.

I certainly want this week to be different. I want a week I can be proud of. I'm going to give it the ol' college try...

Today's points:

Breakfast: Fiber One bar: 2 points
banana: 2 points

Lunch: cheeseburger taco: 7 points
sliced tomato: 0 points
apple: 1 point

Afternoon snack: yogurt: 1 point

Dinner: grilled chicken sandwich: 8 points
French fries: 4 points
two evil cookies: 5 points

TOTAL: 29 points. Horrible.
Tomorrow. Seriously.

Water: IIII (before noon)
IIII (4-7 p.m.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Super Summer,

    Here's my take ... Don't feel guilty about the weight. How you feel and how you perform (work, interacting with people, etc.) is so much more important than slight weight gain. Staying in your routine (exercise, eating well) is so much more important, with an occasional heavy Mexican meal!

    By Blogger Jim, at April 01, 2008 6:05 PM  

  • Thanks, Jim. And you're right. Surely the scale will catch up one of these days... hehe

    By Blogger Summer, at April 01, 2008 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger