Something to chew on

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Two Days Till Bootcamp

I'm getting excited. And a bit nervous. But I know it will be a great challenge and maybe even fun.

A scale update from this morning: Two pounds gone. I still need to lose about four pounds to be back at my pre-Christmas best, but I'm getting there. Then I can focus on finally getting to goal.

We ran this afternoon. Our third run of the week getting ready for bootcamp. I made it a little longer than 13 minutes into our run before I just had to have 10 seconds to recover. After those 10 seconds, I was good to go. I am even finding that I can run a little further when I picture myself with a flatter tummy and slimmer hips, relaxing in a bathing suit on the boat this summer. Visualization is good, right???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger