Something to chew on

Monday, April 07, 2008

Seven Days Till Bootcamp

You've heard it here before, but I am the worst Weight Watchers member ever. It's a wonder they don't just kick me out.

I had another gain when I weighed Saturday, another pound. So I'm very glad that bootcamp starts a week from today. I hope she will just kick my butt!!! In a friendly and healthy way of course...

So this week in preparation of bootcamp, we're going to run three evenings and eat healthier to start gearing up. We had a great "last meal" last night, so I think we have that out of our systems.

Breakfast: Fiber One bar: 2 points
banana: 2 points

Lunch: South Beach wraps: 5 points
cheddar rice cakes: 2 points
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: Fig Newton 100-calorie pack: 2 points
saltines: 1 point

Dinner: Lean Cuisine chicken quesadilla: 4 points
chips and salsa: 3 points

TOTAL: 22 points

Water: IIIII (before noon)
IIII (3-6 p.m.)
II (6-8 p.m.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Now Summer, you can't be the worst Weight Watchers member, because I have already received that award and I am so not handing it over to you!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 08, 2008 9:49 AM  

  • HA!!! Denise, you crack me up!!! Maybe the award can at least spend spring break at my house... ;-)

    By Blogger Summer, at April 08, 2008 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger