Something to chew on

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

100 Things to Be Thankful for

I challenged myself this week to really think about the things I'm thankful for. I wanted to come up with a list of 100 things. And I did.

It may seem like a silly list, and you may not understand what a couple of things mean. But they mean something to me, and I'm thankful for each and every one... and so much more!!!

  • Cole's laugh
  • Our warm home
  • Our health
  • Family
  • Wagging nubby dog tails
  • Tickling cat whiskers
  • The reason for Christmas
  • Mom's gentle spirit
  • Dannie's sense of humor
  • Daddy's work ethic
  • Gran's faith
  • Freedom
  • Our jobs
  • The Texas flag
  • Dee Dee's sense of family
  • Randy's talent for cooking
  • Sisters-in-law I get along with
  • I have a brother-in-law
  • Warm chocolate chip cookies
  • Cold milk
  • Sunshine
  • The moon and stars
  • Butterflies
  • Fresh flowers
  • Good friends
  • New York pizza
  • Freckles
  • Falling leaves
  • Fresh-cut grass
  • BBQ
  • Diet Dr Pepper
  • Board games
  • Photographs
  • Music
  • Our five senses
  • Mexican food
  • Friendly neighbors
  • A good book
  • Women's suffrage
  • Undeveloped land
  • Alamo Drafthouse
  • The back porch
  • Smooth water
  • Moose pants
  • The Food network
  • Snaggle-toothed kids
  • Cute shoes
  • Great coworkers
  • Rainbows
  • Bluebirds
  • Baby goats
  • Fried okra
  • My education
  • The ability to balance a checkbook
  • Insurance
  • Toothpaste
  • Soft towels
  • Shade
  • Thank-you cards
  • The scent of vanilla
  • Fresh strawberries
  • Sharing
  • Peanut butter and jelly
  • Prayer
  • Being an American
  • Being a Texan
  • Being polite
  • "Please"
  • "Thank you"
  • Laughing until I cry
  • Working out until I sweat
  • Sleeping in
  • Angels
  • Heaven
  • The right to bear arms
  • Smiles from strangers
  • My favorite jeans
  • Cartwheels
  • Tap shoes
  • Spellcheck
  • Our military
  • Road trips
  • Cartoons
  • The Sunday paper
  • Crayons
  • Pilots who know what they're doing
  • Ronald Reagan
  • Creativity
  • Christmas wrapping paper
  • Birthdays
  • Oxygen
  • Miracles
  • The color red
  • Mascara
  • Generosity
  • Surviving a fight
  • My marriage
  • Curly ribbon
  • Second chances
  • Life

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger