Something to chew on

Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday, Honey!


Today is Cole's birthday. I'll let him tell you how many he is, but he is taking it much better than I did... five years ago!!!

I weighed in earlier today, two pounds lighter than I was last week, for a total loss now of 14.2 pounds. "Not too shabby," as Cole would say.

So, tonight for his birthday dinner, we ate like four-year-olds: chicken nuggets (the first thing I ever remember actually frying in my whole life), macaroni and cheese, and birthday cake. Luckily we don't eat like that every day, but it's not every day that we celebrate Cole's arrival on this earth either.

How long will the house smell like a convenience store full of fried food???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger