Something to chew on

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Wimped Out

After five days in Vegas and three days at home, I just couldn't bring myself to step on the scale Friday evening at my WW meeting. I knew what the scale here at home said, and I knew I wouldn't like what the "official" WW scale had to say. So, I opted out, but still attended the meeting at least...

And did you know I joined a gym??? Cole thinks it's a waste of money, but I really feel like I'm in the right frame of mind to make it stick. I've been twice since they opened the 24 Hour Fitness down close to us and since we've been home from Vegas. And tomorrow night I'm going to my first class. So far I've just done some cardio and played around on a few weight machines. I like this gym so far because it's not full of hard-bodied men staring at themselves in the mirrors or cute little blondes in full make-up. It's real people. Just trying to burn some calories and improve their health, like me... or maybe they simply wanna become the hottie they know that can be, like me... hehe

Friday evening we're going to see Jerry Seinfeld, so I'll have to go to an early WWW meeting. That means the plan for this week is lots of water, a couple of workouts and keeping my eye on my fork.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger