Something to chew on

Monday, May 05, 2008

Last Day of Bootcamp

Well, the last day was supposed to be last Thursday, but Stephanie was sick one evening so our bootcamp time was extended a day. We had our final fitness evaluation this evening. In the last three weeks, I've shaved 1:02 off of my timed mile, 1/2 an inch from my waist, 1/2 an inch from my hips and 1/4 of an inch from one of my calves. That may sound odd, but they're even now. Oh, and I gained a pound...

Over the last couple of days, I've written down lots of the exercises that she had us doing. I'm hoping Cole and I can get back into our running routine and I can squeeze some bootcamp moves in too.

Tomorrow, I'm back to counting points. I need to quite griping and crying about it and just do it. I do so much better when I'm accountable. Especially to myself...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger