Something to chew on

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Start

I haven't stepped on a scale in about a month. I know without even looking that I gained my six pounds from Jenny Craig back. I can feel it in my jeans. I was thinking about it this morning, and I'm guessing I've lost the same 20 pounds four times now. I know that's not healthy. And I know all I can do is keep trying and going from this very moment.

My goal is simple right now: To eat better and less. And to track it all.

Breakfast: cereal: 100 calories
1/2 cup fat-free milk: 40 calories
banana: 80 calories
(220 calories)

Lunch: Healthy Choice pasta lunch: 340 calories
crunchy bread sticks (90 calories)
(430 calories)

And then I worked a 13-hour day and ordered pizza for dinner. Dadgumit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger