Something to chew on

Saturday, August 11, 2007

"I Want the Frickin' Yogurt!!!"

Seriously. Verbatim. That was the fit I heard come from the mouth of a 4-year-old girl this morning at my Weight Watchers meeting. Yep, the same little girl who can't sit still without having her mother stop everything to start a new DVD for her in her own little personal portable DVD player.

"This is Mommy's yogurt. You can share the grapes and apples with me though."

"No. I want the frickin' yogurt!!!"

I didn't even turn around to see if the little girl won the argument. My guess is that she did.

After not weighing for two weeks I was a little nervous to step up on the scale this morning. There had been a bottle of wine and a pizza in the last two days, so I wasn't expecting much. But, to my surprise, I was down 0.6. Yes, it's the slowest rate of weight loss ever known to man. But a loss nonetheless. I also hit the 16-week mark today. A big deal for WW members. Now just 8.2 to reach goal. I'd really like to do that before we go to NYC in October. We'll see...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger