Something to chew on

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Free Snacks??? I'm There!!!

(No, this is not a paid advertisement.)

But... are you hungry and trying to avoid the tray of stale bagels in the kitchen left over from Monday's staff meeting??? Kashi is giving away free snacks!!!

Just visit their Web site and virtually trade in your usual snack for one of theirs. I have a TLC Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie on its way to my mouth, I mean house... yummy!!!

Today's points:


Breakfast:
smart ones muffin: 4 points

Mid-morning snack: English muffin: 1 point
peanut butter: 3 points
(My blood sugar did a quick drop on me, I had to have some protein, quick.)

Lunch: South Beach wraps: 4 points
fresh tomato wedges: 0 points
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: trail mix: 3 points

Dinner: grilled chicken breast: 5 points
steamed green beans: 0 points

TOTAL: 21 points.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger