Something to chew on

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Feb. 11: Late start

There's nothing like getting out of bed at 10:30 on a cold Saturday morning.

Breakfast: 450 calories
JC muffin: 220
Banana: 80
milk: 120
coffee: 30

Early-afternoon snack: 180 calories
saltines and cheese: 180

Well, it was a good start, but I'm not going to have a total today. I lost track and it would just be too much for my little heart to take to add it all up.

We had a great Saturday evening though, going out to eat with Rich and Kellie. I was a half-way good with my choices. We went to Guero's and I had a taco salad with chicken breast, no guac or dressing, just salsa. I also had a margarita at the restaurant. Then they came over to the house after dinner for a round of spades (Kellie and I beat the guys!) and I had two glasses of wine. Oh, and I had two of those evil cookies with Cole as a bedtime snack.

We had a great time, and as much as I'm trying to keep track of calories and be "good," I want to be able to enjoy a Saturday night out with friends too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger